School's Events Calendar
The following requirements must be submitted prior to admission:
· Application form.
· Tuition agreement.
· Child information form.
· Parental Statement on health of child (Required by stage in students’ file with the students’ counselor).
· Certificate of immunization.
· Previous educational records and transcripts for students enrolling in 2-10 .
· Admission tests’ results.
Payment in full of at least Semester one fees before the commencement of the semester.
Kindergarten Admission Requirements
· Students seeking a place in KG are interviewed with their Mother or female guardian and are required to take an appropriate test to indicate their readiness for KG education.
· In order for a child to be enrolled in KG 2, the child must be 3 years and 9 months on or before the first day of the academic year.
· In order for a child to be enrolled in KG 3, the child must be 4 years and 9 months on or before the first day of the academic year.