· Parents initial enquiries should be directed to the AO for providing of the official forms and procedures.
· The AO will coordinate tours, appointments and assessment dates with relevant Principals or Principals’ designate.
· As the AO has a full record of enquiries and enrollments still under process, only he/ she may indicate a place or position on the waitlist to the prospective students.
· Assessment teams will return the results of admissions assessments to the AO within 48 hours.
· The Principal has the authority to approve or decline an application. All applications are conditional until authorized by the principal.
· No place can be offered until such time as the AO is satisfied that sufficient documentation has been provided and the appropriate fees are paid.
· From the initial enquiry phase, to the completion of the registration and admission phase (see admissions procedures) should take no longer than 4 weeks. The school reserves the right to withdraw any offers of placement.
The student will be accepted into the school if:
She/he passes the entrance exam.
The student is within the appropriate age range for the grade to which she/he is applying, according to the international requirements.
There is space available in the grade to which she/he is applying.
Required Subject Proficiency
Admission to Pre-primary School
(Kindergarten) English and Arabic
Admission to Primary School
(Grades 1 through 5) English, Math, and Arabic
Admission to Middle School and High School
(Grades 6 through 10) English, Arabci, Math, and Science