School's Events Calendar
The following requirements must be submitted prior to admission:
· Application form.
· Tuition agreement.
· Child information form.
· Parental Statement on health of child (Required by stage in students’ file with the students’ counselor).
· Certificate of immunization.
· Previous educational records and transcripts for students enrolling in 2-10 .
· Admission tests’ results.
Payment in full of at least Semester one fees before the commencement of the semester.
Admission Tests for Students Applying
from Other Schools
Admission/ placement test results, along with the student’s records from their previous schools are reviewed carefully. Students and a parent or guardian are invited to an interview with the school Principal before the final decision is made. All students from grade 6 onwards are required to complete a reading, writing and numeracy assessment. These assessments are specific to the stage at which the candidate is enrolling.
· KG - G1 : there is no placement test for students entering KG, however students should be in a position of school readiness. Candidates should discuss during an interview with the Head of KG department to decide if the student would benefit from a delay in commencement of schooling.
· Grades 2 – 6 : candidates will complete an assessment of English language reading and writing ability, Arabic reading and writing ability and numeracy skills. However these are placement tests, as different to entrance requirements. Upon reviewing all of the results, in conjunction with previous school records, the school Principal will approve or decline applications
· Grades 7 – 9 : candidates will complete assessments of English language reading and writing ability and numeracy or English and Arabic if they are transferring from an international school. Appropriate results (determined by the school assessment team) in the language reading and writing tasks are a prerequisite for acceptance into school. The numeracy test is used as a diagnostic assessment to assess student capability.
The Ministry of Education provides regulations for transferring students between tracks and the school is committed to following these regulations.